Tuesday 25 March 2014

Wk 12 Animals


Happy Digi Choosday Tuesday!

We have another GREAT challenge for you this week and the Design Team have once again brought us some fantastic inspiration! 


Before we get going, it's obviously Tuesday - and not just any Tuesday, it's DIGI CHOOSDAY!

And I am super excited to share with you all a sneak peek of our upcoming release Work & Play Collection 2 which is available for pre-order NOW, despatch date for the CD-Rom is April 1st!! Or you can buy the characters from our Digi Downworld Store from next Tuesday!! More fantastic characters to fall in love with, trust me if you loved Collection 1 you are going to ADORE Collection 2!



So let's get to the challenge.

This week our challenge for you is

Animals


We want to see anything with an animal or an animal theme from you this week so show us your wild side
You have until 8th April at noon GMT to enter and the winner will receive a free digi bundle from the store! Great prize! Our Top 3 favourites will also win a digi each and will all be on the list of prospects who will be asked to be a Guest Designer in April! 

We have the winner to announce from our Week 9 challenge which is
No 5 
Well done! You've won a digi bundle so please email us here to claim your prize!
Our favourite Top 3 are: 
 No 2 Annie 
No 3 Cass

Well done everyone, we loved your makes, thanks so much for joining us and grab our badge for your blog!
Ok, now the business stuff is out of the way let's get onto the challenge and see all the inspiration!

Scatty Jan Oh what fun I had making this bendy card , This is a first for me and I can see myself making plenty more . They lay flat to send too which is a bonus. I cut the card on my portrait - The tree and grass are dies. I used the Pretty Tuff CD - the boy, dog and wall all from the CD - The boy Kevin is also available as a stand alone digi  - just perfect for teenage cards. I used Graph'it Markers to colour xx
Zoe - As soon as I read the challenge theme I knew I wanted to use the Emma Canning - Deer Friend image  which I coloured with a mix of markers. The image is perfect for many an occasion. I created the background using papers and elements from the Animals/nature bundle  which I took into Craftartist to digitally layer and edge. I added some lace and flowers with Candi to the project to finish it off.
Anjie - On my card this week the image is Emma Canning Nuts About You Download which is available on instant download so you can play straight away, one thing us crafters need to do! lol
The papers are from the fabulous new Work & Play Collection 1. The sentiment and bunting are cut from dies from Tattered Lace and the buttons are from my stash.
Debbi - I couldn't resist using the super cute Emma Canning Love Letter digi stamps for this weeks challenge. It's great fun to use the digi in a different way and using it as a shaped card. I decorated 'Ted' using the Dollie Daydream Girls Talk collection, with the striped, colourful flowers and stitching papers. I raised paws using foam pads to give a 3D look.
Yvonne - For this weeks challenge I decided to make an easel card and I wanted to use the ever so cute Mr Mousey which is available on instant download and you can get him here.  I also used Cherry Cupcake and Strawberry Cupcake which are also available on instant download from Polkadoodles.  The papers are from Emma Canning Paper Wraps.  
Jo- All the papers, the cute fox and the embellishments I have used for my card this week are from the Emma Canning animals and nature bundle. It is packed full of elements that all coordinate perfectly. I printed the fox three times so I could decoupage her, and I added little highlights of glaze to her nose, the acorns and leaves.
Sally - So today's challenge is Animals - Ummm..... so I went  to look in my stash of lovely Polkadoodle CD Roms and decided to use the  Sugar Plum Daisy CD Rom. This is one of my favourites!  I say that about all of them!  Well, the images and backgrounds are so cute, I just couldn't resist.  I printed off a background first, then an couple of bumble bees and then a couple of hedgehogs. I then printed off a sweet little girl and and sentiment.  I adhered the background to black cardstock, and made a stepper card.  I then cut out the bees, little girl and hedgehogs. I floated the bees on a piece of acetate, so it looks like they are buzzing around her. On the stepper front I matted the ribbon that was on the background sheet with black and added the sentiment and hedgehogs.
Susan = This week I have used Papers from Dollie Daydreams Girl Talk and an image from Emma Canning Puppy Love I used Graph'it markers to colour the image Card and all embellishments cut out on my cameo.
So there you go - what gorgeous makes this week!!
Don't forget you have until 8th April to enter  and grab those great goodies - remember to share us on your own blogs and Facebook and we will love you forever!

Please make sure you follow our rules and remember you MUST be a follower of our blog to be eligible to enter! We'll see you next week! xx 
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

20 comments :

  1. GORgeous DT creations..
    Thank you sooo much for the Challenge.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just entered your challenge...Loved all the DT inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am struggling trying to "follow" the blog. This is happening on all of the blogs. I am getting the error message saying "We're sorry... We were unable to handle your request. Please try again or return a bit later." I have returned again and again and cannot get it to let me "follow" any sites. Does anyone have any suggestions? Is it possible to follow by email and still participate in the challenge if I can't figure this out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melanie it may be your running system, cookies maybe reboot?

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the fabulous challenge and the amazing DT work for added inspiration! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I cannot see your follower button. I'm following you thru email though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the challenge. So many amazing projects an inspiration from your DT. TFS!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the challenge. So many amazing projects an inspiration from your DT. TFS!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the challenge. So many amazing projects an inspiration from your DT. TFS!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the challenge. So many amazing projects an inspiration from your DT. TFS!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the fun challenge and fantastic inspiration from DT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the DT cards they are so cute! Thank you for this Challenge - what a corker!!

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun challenge! I just found your blog today through another participant. Great DT inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for a fun challenge and lovely DT inspiration - thanks for sharing!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing DT Creations,such a great variety of inspiration.Super challenge too.
    I'm also having problems becoming a follower through Google Friend Connect.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. OK....scratch the problem part.My little bunny's just shown up :)
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx