Tuesday 27 June 2017

Wk 26 ~ Anything Goes Craft Challenge at Digi Choosday


Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------


It's Digi Choosday again! 
Your discount code today is
CHOOSDAY22
Grab yourself a HUGE 22%
on selected downloads* expires midnight GMT TODAY
Just enter the code in the shop HERE....
*(not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product, limited to 2 transactions per person only)
oOo--oOo--oOo
 We have LOTS of new download releases in the store right now, make sure you check them all out... Adorable! 
http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/miss-mermaid-precoloured-digi-download/         http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/miss-usa-4th-july-precoloured-download/
Including 7 BRAND NEW Sugarpops digi releases this week!...http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/dolphin-mermaid-precoloured-digi-download/         http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/mailing-a-letter-precoloured-digi-download/

 
Check them all out here!
oOo--oOo--oOo
As always, this week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter. We don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to.
CLOSING DATE :11th July
PRIZE: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive a voucher for 3 digi downloads of your choice from the digi store!

So lets see what our Design Team have made this week....
Andrea:  My card for our challenge where I have used sentiments from the Lavender Tea Set. With the sentiments I added gold foil and put them through my Laminater, they have come out so pretty.

Yvonne - I have used the Serenity Collection again which you can find here.  I used the papers, sentiments and image from the collection.

Katrina ~ There are so many beautiful sentiments in the newly released Winnie Special Moments.  This beautiful front is all pre-colored from  this Design Sheet.  Visit my blog to see the inside sentiment.

Julie - For my card this week I have taken both the sentiment and fairy from the Serenity Collection and the paper is from Octavia Frosted Winter and added a little bling.
Jane P-  This weeks card was bit of a challenge since I very rarely put a sentiment on the front on my cards unless they are for a special occasion.  But I found some fun in the Too Cute Collection Feel Better Soon Elephant.
Anjie - I've used the Work and Play 8, Feel The Music collection. As always you can buy in smaller sets, or individually here. I've used grey card to back the papers and sentiment on as it matches perfectly with the colour tones in the papers. I've fussy cut all the embellies and mounted them onto 3D foam to make them pop.
Ċ½eljka-Hello!!!For this week challenge I decide to use the sentiment,paper and elements from  Belle Papillon Collection
Jane S - Lots of digi manipulation on my make this week using the utterly precious Lil Miss Sugarpops Collection. I used Serif to create the base and also to add angel wings to my characters...the wings can be found in Work & Play 9.
Hester - I think I have a sunstroke, thinking about christmas. LOL.
I made a christmas card from the Winnie Winterland collection. I used the sentiment, paper and img. Winnie Winterland - Fairy
Julia - Hi For todays make I used a Sentiment and background paper from Winnie - Special Moments The B&W striped paper is from Octavia - Frosted Winter and the flowers are from Winnie - Sugar Sprinkles I built the card using Seriff and then printed multiple layers to frame the sentiment and decoupage the flowers.
Monica - For this challenge I used a beautiful sentiment included in Eden Collection. Papers and embellishments are also included in it.
                                  
Great work from the team as always! 
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week....
WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 23.....
The WINNER chosen at random by www.random.org is:
52 - Shylaa
Please email us sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting DCW260001 to claim your prize of 3 digi images from the digi store!

And in no particular order the top 3 picked by the design team
3 - Cicci
24 -Tiziana
44 - Lucy
 Lots of gorgeous makes this week, it was as close  as ever and difficult to choose, thanks so much everyone for entering such beautiful projects : ) We can't wait to see your makes for this week!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

6 comments :

  1. Love the great variety from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3! Beautiful DT creations, loving the new images too XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful new release and gorgeous DT inspiration.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I sent a couple of emails since 6-21 regarding winning challenge 22 but haven't heard back from anyone. Can you check and let me know if you received them? Thanks!
    Dee from Dee's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love all the fabulous creations by the DT! Thanks so much for your challenges. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable DT creations!

    Thanks for the Challenge Ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx